Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia)
Makerere University (Uganda)
University of Ghana
The Scholarship covers
- Roundtrip flight ticket and visa costs (using a preferred travel agent and calculated against direct linear distance)
- Participation costs such as tuition fees, registration fees and service fees where applicable
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance (Health, Accident and Travel)
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the mobility period
- Settling in Allowance
- Research Costs: only eligible to students on mobility for 10 months or more and to students who are registered for a minimum of 2 years. The distribution of funds from this pool shall be decided by the partners on the basis of the actual research needs of selected students. Students will be required to submit a budget for research.
- An extra allowance corresponding to the monthly subsistence allowances will be paid per academic year to female master students and doctoral candidates, for mobility equal or longer than 2 academic years.
|Type of Mobility||Participation Costs (per academic year)||Subsistence Allowance (per month)||Research Costs (per academic year)||Insurance costs (per month)||Duration|
|Master||€3,500||€600||€600||€75||Max 24 months|
|Doctorates||€4,000||€900||€2000||€75||Max 48 months|
|Staff||€1200||€75||Max 6 months|
Participation costs are transferred directly the host institution. Insurance is arranged by the co-ordinating institution on behalf of students.